1. Click Start.
2. Type Device Manager in the Start Search box
3. Click the Device Manager.
4. Click the "+" sign next to Mice and other devices.
5. Select the device with the name Alps Touchpad drivers.
6. Right Click on the Alps Touchpad and right click and uninstall.
Further install the updated drivers from the web link provided below,
ALPS Touchpad Pointing Device Driver.
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
If the drivers does not work then please download and install the alternate drivers from the web link provided below,