In order to solve the problem regarding the display, reinstall the Display adapters. This involves removing them from Device Manager, and then restarting the computer so the system can detect and reinstall the devices. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Press F8 during Startup to access the Startup menu. Ignore any error messages that occur.
2. Choose Safe mode from the Startup menu and press Enter.
3. From the Desktop, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
4. Click the Device Manager tab.
5. Double-click Display Adapters.
6. Click the first listed display adapters to highlight it.
7. Click Remove.
8. Remove any additional display adapters in the same manner.
9. Click OK.
10. Restart the computer.
You may need to set the display properties after this process. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Right-click a clear area of the desktop and select Properties.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose your settings, e.g., High Color 16 bit, 800x600 resolution or more, please be noted that this is dependent on the monitors screen area hence verify whether your monitor will support more resolution or not.
4. Restart the computer.
If the problem persists, download and install the latest Graphics driver for your model from the following URL:
Click the link "DOWNLOAD" in order to begin downloading the driver. Please go through the link "View Additional SoftPaq Details" before installing the SoftPaq.
I understand how busy you must be, so thank you for taking the time to contact us. Do let me know if the solution has helped you solve the problem and if I can be of any further assistance.
Have a Great Day !!!