Your Notebook model is designed to run windows Vista, So Hp released the drivers for windows vista operating system only for your Notebook model, However I will provide you the links to download the windows XP compatable drivers for your Notebook model.
Before installing the Audio and modem drivers in your Notebook you have to install the microsoft update(UAA) driver from the below link:
After installing this restart the Notebook, Now download and install the audio driver from the following link:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34386 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Installing this driver also may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the modem driver installed correctly.
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33839 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Touch pad Driver:
Quick launch buttons:
Broadcom wireless driver:
HP Wireless Assistant:
5 in 1 card reader driver: