Before installing the Audio and modem drivers in your Notebook you have to install the microsoft update(UAA) driver from the below link:
NOTE: Clicking on the link may not open the web page. Copy the link and Paste it in the Internet Explorer address bar and Press Enter.
Installation Instructions :
1. Download the Softpaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Restart the notebook when the installation is complete.
After installing this restart the Notebook, Now download and install the audio driver from the following link:
NOTE: The URL above will take you to a non HP Web site. HP does not control and is not responsible for information outside of the HP Web site.
Download the driver onto hard drive and Extract the Audio driver.zip file on a folder and continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
8. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
9. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Installing this driver also may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the modem driver installed correctly.
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Intel Chipset Installation Utility for ICH8:
Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family Driver:
Synaptics Touchpad driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons driver:
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver:
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers:
Realtek RTL8101 Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0) Driver:
Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader Driver:
Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology:
HP Wireless Assistant:
Cyberlink YouCam Software(This installs Webcam driver):